Free Form Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will work on this when it comes to mind. This is a site still under construction. Thank you for your patience. -Chaos

2 posters

Introductions

Chaos
    Chaos
    Admin

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  Chaos Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:49 pm

Alright. You all Know the drill. Just introduce yourself here. It doesn't need to be a novel with every dirty detail but please keep it longer then just a few words.
    Kerruption.
    Kerruption.
    Admin

Introductions Empty Kerry.

Post  Kerruption. Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Okay, I'm not going to bother with the whole Kerr' information pack. "Why?" You ask. We learn alittle about someone through them typing about themselves, but we don't actually get to learn about the 'real' them. We learn that through experiance by talking to them, by getting to know that person. But with the information they do give, it leaves room for dissapointment as they'll expect a person to be exactly how they described themselves, right down to the last letter.

So... I decided to give a short list on my personality, leaving it open for suggestion, which will hopefully keep the expectations bar small or even to the point of becoming none existant.

- Opinionated.
    - Random.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:28 pm